Are You Ready to End the Agony of Shutting Down Your Feminine Power?
“At Last You Can Successfully Navigate, Be a Respected Leader and Resolve Conflict with Compassion in a Man’s World without Losing Your Feminine Power”
Get Clarity and Answers Right Now >>>
- Does being passed over again for promotion make you second guess yourself?
- Are you constantly having to prove yourself, leaving you feeling exhausted and on the verge of burnout?
- Does what you have to wear as a uniform cause you to avoid standing in your feminine power?
- Do you believe whatever women do, they must do twice as well as a man to be thought half as good?
- If you identified with any of the above, I get it.
My name is Yvette McDowell and over 30 years of working with female first responders, as an assistant city prosecutor, having spent lots of time in the field, and as a firefighter-paramedic, for many years, I discovered some, and experienced, the difficulties and challenges women in these professions face. I finally learned and developed skills to successfully navigate in a man’s world without ever losing my feminine power.
As a personal transformation expert for confidence and leadership, it’s my mission to help you to stand confident and lead in your feminine power so you can get that raise, be a respected leader, resolve conflict with compassion and be the woman you want to be.
Having been invited to sit on several promotional panels for both fire and police has given me many of the inside tips on what chiefs are looking for and I want to help you get that promotion every time.
Personal Transformation Expert for Confidence and Leadership
I’ll see you on the other side!
You will Discover:
- What your lack of confidence is costing you personally and professionally.
- How your lack of balance impacts your personal and professional effectiveness.
- How to approach decision making with confidence and curiosity.
- How being too passive, abrasive or bossy may be hindering your success.
- Whether your environment is supporting or sabotaging your success.
- The process of identifying your personal mission, vision and goals.
Affiliations and Appearances: